Spain - Costa Blanca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Blanca.
Shirley I think you will e suprized how cheap Benidorm is, although the euro against the pound isn`t good Benidorm is still one of the cheapest holiday places. If you are carefull and look around you will be able to eat out for most meals. If you get stuck on one of the roads very close to you is a bar called Costa games, there meals aren`t fancy but the prices are very cheap. If you go to the bottom of the road, turn left and keep walking across the road is a cheap supermarket. It is only about a 7 min walk. Avoid buying anything English as this is where prices are high, wine is still only 1.5 euros a bottle and the good stuff only a few euros more. I have been going to Benidorm for 10 years now and love the place, I still love other places but Benidorm has something very special about it.
Thanks Christine. :D I cook all year long, so don't really fancy making much more than brekkie or an occasional lunch.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.