Spain - Costa Blanca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Blanca.
benidorm
9 Posts
Hi kiershay .. you may like to have a look through the BENIDORM IN MARCH topic to read feedback from previous years, and feel free to post any specific questions there to catch the attention of those who may be subscribed to that topic.

David :wave
Weather in March tends to be changeable, bit dull and showery, and possibly a bit chilly at night, but still warmer than the UK!!!

Nightlife-wise, the cabaret bars rarely close so the acts are all still on. Some of the small "pub" type bars may be closed for their holidays before the summer season starts tho.
I've found it a mixed bag in March. One minute you can be sunbathing and the next shivering, best to take lots of clothes like I usually do. :rofl

Sue :)
it rained heavy for 6 of the 10 days we were there in march/april.
March (and October) tend to be the "changeover" months weatherwise. They mark the transition from winter to spring and summer to autumn respectively. So they are usually the rainy/dull times of year.
We was in Benidorm March 14th-21st this year and it was nice and warm every day though it can get a little chilly in the evening. We have also been in October for the last 5 years and the majority of the time again it has been nice during the day and we are going again this October.
Benidorm in March, according to http://www.holiday-weather.com/benidorm/averages/march/
  • Edited by David 2009-09-04 16:29:40
    Post edited for copyright reasons
My wife and I have been several times in february and March, my birthday Feb, hers in March. Had some fantastic spring weather too. The evenings can get chilly but the days are marvelous, obviously you can have the odd shower but they never last long.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.