Spain - Costa Blanca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Blanca.
Welcome to the forums crazychick86. While you wait for some feedback here, you may find some useful info in these topics:

Terra Natura
Aqualandia
Flamingo Playa Apartments

Our sticky topics at the top of the forum may also provide you with some additional info.

David :wave
Hiya, My mum has stayed in the Flamingo Apartments, and she liked it. She's extremely fussy, so if she liked it.....! ;)

About Benidorm in general, you'll love it I think! The square is like a mini version of San Antonio's west end IMO!!!
The non-discounted prices for Aqualandia are 25 euros adults and 18 euros kids, full day. You should be able to find vouchers that will knock about 7 euros off those prices. Start looking for brochures that contain the discount tickets as soon as you land in Alicante, also in bars, hotel reception etc. They also give discounts on the tickets you get for sunbeds on the beach but they aren't as much. The biggest discount vouchers are the ones they give in the "sister" park, Mundomar for Aqualandia and vice versa. These also seem to be sold on Ebay!
Hiya Crazychick,

You will love Benidorm, I love Salou and Ibiza but Benidorm is our number one choice now as it's just as good(if not even better) but also a hell of a lot cheaper.

I have a spare voucher for Aqualandia if you would like it?(at no cost obviously) It's the best one you can get at 11euro each for all day or 8euro each if you want to go after 4.00pm.

PM me if you would like it I also have the cheap Mundomar voucher aswell if you would like one of those?
Hi hun i got the money off vouchers yesterday thanks very much!!! Also our tickets arrived ohh the excitement!
My advice if you haven't experienced Benidorm nightlife before is to keep moving! If somewhere is dead, don't sit it out getting bored because other places won't be. It's no longer my "scene" but it is obvious that most of the nightclubs don't liven up until well after midnight and can be totally empty earlier on. Don't stand around an empty club, freezing in the air conditioning, being hassled at by the local letches who hang around the bar, do what everyone else does and go to the entertainment bars from 10 til midnight. They are the unique thing about Benidorm and, apart from slightly higher drinks prices, the acts are free. A lot of them would actually be worth paying to see!
When the acts pack in around one, us olduns go to bed (well some of us) and the young at heart descend on the clubs, which then go on until stupid o'clock.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.