Spain - Balearics - Ibiza Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Ibiza.
here you go

The Sports Cafe
Calle Luis Sert 4,
Playa den Bossa

Tel: 971 399071
Open: Daily 10:00-02:00
Food: Yes, daily 10:00-22:00
What's it like: It's a bar, restaurant, cafe and wine bar and has no less than 15 screens for sports lovers of all denominations. Sports fanatics are well served here with full British breakfasts on the menu until late afternoon, real home made Sunday lunches, a curry night with six different dishes and a wide choice of British beers. Entertainment is laid on between matches with quizzes and karaoke, and boss John, a former pro-footballer, is available for expert comment.

may the best team win!
If you don't find a good bar for Rugby League in Playa Den Bossa, get on the bus to Santa Eulalia and head to the Queen Vic (map on the website). They have several TV's, including some outside with several subscriptions to Sky Sports, so even if there is more than one event on, you can still watch it.

Come on you 'ull! :wink:
Hi, my husband is a big salford fan and this is their first year in the play-off. We fly out to Ibiza on sat.23rd [can't wait] which is also when salford play Bradford. We are staying at the Fiesta Milord in Sanantonio Bay . Does anyone know of any local bars where the match might be screened
Thanks
every single one of them. san an bay is rugby league territory (i'll be waiting until the last game of the play offs to watch my team) and most bars are geared up for british sports events and entertainment.
Yes Rugby League is strangely popular on Ibiza - I think it comes from it been on at a time (fri and sat) nights when a lot of people are out and its on the big screens, plus Ibiza does or still has an organised Rugby League team.
thanks mouse and balearicjobs. Looks like his in luck.
Only four days to go, hope the weather has improved
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.