Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
Well, I like Patnem - a little bit along from Palolem, which IS overrated. That's my opinion.
We stayed here Gemma - top quality, really quiet. We did however book it through friends who knew one of the guys running it and got it cheap at £30pp per night, which included transport to and from Candolim, and evening meal/bbq and breakfast the following morning, but that was 3 years ago - any more than this and I would say they are asking too much. I know a few would say £30 is expensive but more than one night (wish we had a week there..) and you could possibly negotiate.
http://www.colabeach.com/index.html
Patnem I have considered in the past so might have a look at that again.
Spike, that looks gorgeous. Saved the link to my favourites to look further and perhaps contact them
:)
Ever though of jumping on a train and seeing some beaches of karnataka beautiful beaches to be seen from Karwar all the way down to kerela Gokarna has some great beaches but is getting a little busy but there really are great beaches in karnataka and they are just a few hours away go and see before they become the same way as Goa
Anyone stayed at Namaste Cafe by Om Beach?

Comments?
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.