Spain - Costa Dorada Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Dorada.
If anyone has stayed at this hotel recently would you please add your review by Clicking Here

Many thanks :tup
Stayed at the Hotel Monica in Cambrils last September - Fantastic!!!

Pool View on most rooms, no railway noise at all / no smoking inside. Two min walk to beach and main shopping streets.

Book it if you can, you will not be dissapointed.
Sorry just noticed you ARE staying at THE BEST CAMBRILS not looking for a best Cambrils hotel you could stay at.......woops.

BUT though I never stayed at the Princess my aunt has many times and always said t was very good - have a great time.
SoupKing . Thanks for your kind wishes. I thought you had miss read my post. Just hope everything is okay as this is our first time to the Costa Dorada.
As nobody else has answered, I will ! :) We stayed at this hotel over ten years ago, so cannot comment on current matters. However, we had a room backing on to the railway line, which my train-mad little boy loved. I do not remember this being a big problem, presumably we got used to the train noise and didn't really notice it. The big problem was that we were two adults and two children in the one room and with 2 extra beds, it was impossibly small. One was in front of the wardrobes so you couldn't get into them. I also remember that the beach across the road was useless if you wanted to swim. The waves were too big to get into the sea. We had to get the bus along to the main Salou beach. These buses were pretty frequent. I believe Spain may have same no-smoking indoors rules as us nowadays.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.