General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
That would be the Taurito Princess then in Gran canaria. Meets all the criteria. We had competitions daily to see who could get the most certificates..and when you get to 5 there is an additional award too!. Daily game of water polo and all nationalities are encouraged to participate in all activities. We had a great time! Night time lets them down a little bit but day time activities are great!
Thanks Val.
unfortunately the hotel where we always stay in Gran Canaria has let their standards slip a bit for the past 2 years. They used to have a great animacion team with a chief who knew how to entertain day & night. However, now the animacion are now run by another agency (Activ) and the hotel tend to reduce the team from the usual 6 to anything as low as 2 and not much activity goes on! Diplomas used to be the norm with a medal once you reached 3 and a bottle of champers (jet fuel) for reaching 6 but now the entertainers can't be bothered to write them out or do evening presentations.
We are not sport maniacs or even that good at it but we like the fun it creates for our group and are not the sort of people who like to laze around all day. We do venture out of the hotel but as we pay for all-inclusive, and at our hotel that is supposed to include day & night-time activities, then we expect it to be up to scratch. Am going to Gran C on Sunday so whilst there will check out the Taurito.
The Torremolinos Beach Club has good daytime activities such as French Boules, rifle and pistol shooting, archery, darts, etc. They award the certificates before the bingo at night, but they don't have any night time shows to participate in.

luci :wave
San Miguel Beach Club in Ibiza (Thomson brochure) is good for adult audience-participation entertainment (as long as Zorro never leaves there... there are rumours about him leaving every year) We went last August and it was brilliant, some nights I couldn't breathe for laughing so much and my ribs ached (in a good way) by the end of the holiday.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.