Cyprus Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Cyprus
Hi,

My choice is the Athena Beach Hotel in Paphos.

Lovely hotel, beautiful lobby area with fantastic views of the sea, great food, good service and well located

I am heading to the Sunrise beach hotel in Protoras this summer for the first time and I hear good things about it so I hope I can add that hotel my favourites list soon :D
Hi Dawnlee

my Fave is the marlita beach at pernera, on the beach , great rooms, great entertainment or the family & great staff...short walk to some great places to eat & a 20 minute walk to protaras

so good i'm going back this year

gazz
We love the Phaethon Beach club Hotel in Paphos. The service, food and general atmosphere are wonderful at Christmas time.
I'm with WestSussex on this one. The Athena Beach is my personal favourite too. :)
Location good, excellent food, friendly staff. I always feel as though I have had a holiday when I come home from here.

I will be back there in July and then in September am staying in Protaras for a week, hotel not yet confirmed..

Kath HT Admin
I second the marlita Beach aswell :D

Great location, good service, both in the rooms and down near the Pool (bars etc)....... clean living quarters...... within striding distance of Bars, Restaurants, Supermarkets etc.

A 10 minute stroll, along the waters edge to the Protaras Strip, with all the Bars, Restaurants, Beaches etc. :shock:

What more could you wish for? http://bestsmileys.com/bowing/1.gif
Mines the phaethon beach hotel aswell,good food,brilliant staff and animation team its just a fantastic hotel. Ive been goin there for the last 4 and hopefully going again in september :D
not sure about the hotel heard some good & bad reviews but we are staying at Laura Beach Hotel in Paphos in July so hope is ok as it is our wedding!

will report back when we have been!!!!
Mine is Anastasia Beach in Pernera (nxt to Marlita) there was some bad reviews before we went but we had a wonderful time..clean,lovely food, lovely pool area,great staff. Excellent memories

Amy
:D Amybaby, we also used the facilities of the nearby Anastasia whilst in the marlita. :)

It looked wonderful, i must agree :wink:
Another vote here for the Athena Beach hotel in Paphos! Stayed there 2 years ago & had a great time.

Get a sea view room if you can, well worth the extra. Very clean, friendly helpfull staff, lovely big pool & they serve strawberries & cream there every afternoon, yum! Also plenty of loungers around the pool and the grounds, & there wasn't a problem with people booking them with towels at unearthly hours like happens at other hotels.

I stayed at the Club Hotel Riu Gran Canaria last summer, which is also classed as 4*, but was disappointed, it wasn't a patch on the Athena - wish I was there now infact!
The Elysium in Paphos is the best hotel I have stayed at in Cyprus, its up there with some of the better ones I have stayed at in the Far East. Not so sure about the location though.
It would have to be the Alexander the Great Beach Hotel in Paphos. Excellant location, great sea and harbour views and a sunbed allocation system that means you can keep your sunbed throughout your stay without the early morning towel system.

Good selection at breakfast but would recommend staying B&B only and strolling to the vast selection of restaurants across the road.

HTH

D&P
:love
The Anassa near Polis/Latchi and many of the rooms have private pools...best on the Island followed by the Elysium ..no contest! problem you do need deep pockets so this means I stay at home, even better. :D and a lot cheaper.

http://www.thanoshotels.com/ans/ansfrm.html
another vote for marlita beach :D
have been going there for the last six years - staff are great, place is clean and there are so many good resturants nearby
the only drawback is having to book through airtours to stay there :(
Adams beach in Nissi bay. Fantastic hotel: Great lobby area, friendly staff, nice rooms , best pool area I've seen (designed by Disney waterpark people) and fantastic food (best hb We have ever had). In a fairly pleasant area as well
I definately have to agree with Kath and Westsussex, Athena beach Paphos for us. Spent our honeymoon there and this year it will be our 4th visit back. Going 3rd June and can't wait!!!! Excellent hotel, staff very friendly,superb views of the sea. A must visit!!!!!!
Just over 5 weeks and counting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.