All Inclusive Holidays

Discussions relating to all inclusive style holidays
Hi, we are a party of 31 going to the same hotel next year but in July 06. If you look under the other destinations page and click on Morocco there are some good reports of this hotel. Go back to page 6 of this forum and you will see some lovely pictures of it also :D :D
I have heard there is a new RIU all inclusive hotel opening in Agadir next summer.They are excellent.There is also a Iberostar in Agadir(Airtours),but this is very expensive.
Occidental Caribbean Village is a large complex made up of two hotels.
Very much a family hotel lots of children, and I mean lots. Good entertainment for families and children are kept occuplied. kids club and kids entertainment every day. If you have got children under 12 go you will enjoy it well the kids will. If not give it a miss.

In my opinion the best A/I in Agadir is the Rui Tikada Beach, although usually a fan of Iberostar in this instance I think the Tikada beach wins.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.