Spain - Costa Dorada Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Dorada.
Sue but did you not book the flights also, you will have to change those also. I would imagine that as you entered into a contract with Holidaynights they should be your first stop. £15.00 is not a bad price, Thomson charge £35.00 for a change my son had a change of name on his holiday trip from mate to GF as mate dropped out, so £15.00 is not bad price I think.

If you turn up (even if flights have been sorted) then the hotel may refuse you to use their accommodation, and the booking was made in different names.

someone else may offer their advices too. hope you get it sorted.
Thanks for your reply.

We have already sorted out the flight. Had to pay £110.00 to change it over. This is why I was hoping to get away with not having to pay another £15.00.

It might be better to be safer than sorry but I am not happy that the hotel has not got back to me over this query and also another one. I am guessing their customer service isn't too good.

Thanks again for your advice.

Sue
Just a late update.

We decided not to pay the £15 and risk it (well, my daughters boyfriend did) and we got away with it. The receptionist was really nice and just changed his name over for us.

Sue
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.