Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
there are travel agents/ trip sellers everywhere, they do mither, they're as bad as the bars at times.

Barter with them especially if theres some oposite each other, and on jeep safaris make sure you know exactly what you get cos they're crafty so and so's at times. the guy next door to Vinces / Deja Vue is a bit of a shark - e.g said on a jeep safari the water pistols are free to use, no they weren't think my mum and daughters had to pay something like 10 lira each which they werent expecting.

a lot of people book with icmeler online as well who have a good reputation for everything generally.

Bev
try icmeleronline.com they are the best for trips in icmeler have a look on there site there is a list of trips
handbagladycassie wrote:
try icmeleronline.com they are the best for trips in icmeler have a look on there site there is a list of trips

I would echo that - some of the boat trips they try to sell you on the street, for instance, may sound cheap, but you find the drinks on board cost a fortune and you're not allowed to take your own. Or, with the jeep safaris, some of the jeeps don't look in very good condition or well-maintained. I'd rather go with a well-known, reputable company like Icmeler Online and have the peace of mind.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.