Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
If u go to the Delhi Darbar in Panjim, its not a bad meal but also surrounded by western shops including Lacost, Benetton, Nike and a few others where you can pick up Rockport shoes etc.

For Indian clothes I woiuld go to Panjim aswell, I think the place is called the Bombay bazaar a three story shop surrounded by other shops that may be worth a visit.

Finally if you want the usual Camden Market stuff then tey one of the markets, I had a preference for Mackies night market.
are the lacoste nike etc shops cheap over there?
Lacoste is about a third of the price to over here. For example, a polo shirt will cost around £20 over there and I believe they are around £60 here, a tshirt will set u back £10 there much cheaper than at home, with the quality the same.
Can anybody tell me if you can get T shirts for the XXXl male. Nothing special just for knocking around on the beach etc. Don't know whether to take the risk and try to get them out there!!
mk61

you could always get the tailors to run you up a couple of cotton or silk ones, ready next day they wouldn't cost a lot and they would be a good fit.
There is a shop near to the old petrol station in Calangute that has t shirts up to 4xl, not bad copys and cheap. :gluck
must agree with gooner
panjim is the best place to shop, had a great day there again bought loads of nike umbro and lacoste shirts for my boys real for the price of snides also a great day out
sharonuk
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.