Cyprus Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Cyprus
Clarabel is certainly one of the best, steaks cooked outside on a grill, well worth trying. We normally go 2 or 3 times during our 2 week holiday. It's opposite the Mexican place and just after The Golden Arrow.

We also like the Chinese opposite Nissi Avenue.

Enjoy :D
2nd'd clarabels, normally stay in Protaras AI and drive there one night for there food :tup
Will give it a try in September, i know Ayia napa but where is the golden arrow
The best restaurant is 'Marquis De Napa' up on the Grecian Hotels rd. Massive choice on menu and brilliant service, we go back every year.
IMO the best restaurant in Napa in Los Bandidos (Mexican). But you need to book!

Golden Arrow good for a few beers, and watching Charles (owner) constantly tidying and squaring up the bar mats to precision :rofl
Golden Arrow is 100 yards up from Kentucky, opposite The Square
The best meal I've ever had in Napa was at Sage, Clarabels a close 2nd!!
I agree with Sage and Clarabels but we also like Limelight, a bit of a walk uphill but well worth it if you like steaks and traditional Cypriot food, always full and people waiting for tables, we always book the day before. They also give you free pitta bread, olives and dips whilst you read the menu and if you order no dessert they bring free water melon and a very toxic liqueur drink before you leave. :cheers
Where abouts is Limelight? I'm going in just over 2 weeks! I cant wait!!! :cheers
Ok so I got back from Napa last week and my favourite restaurants have changed. Still love Sage, went there on our last night, brilliant. Clarabels wasnt very good this year, we were sat inside and it was way too hot, the staff were all running around as it was very busy, not relaxing at all. Everything seems to come with rice, so after the starter we were both quite full and couldnt eat much of the main. Went to Castelli's and OMG it was amazing, the best meal we had in Napa, staff were very nice too and kept coming over to chat between courses. Can also recommend El Chihuahua, lovely chicken tacco's.
Where abouts is Sage, i know where castelli is
If you walk up the hill from Castelli's and Clarabels and take the first road on your right, its about a minute walk. Cant miss it.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.