Cyprus Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Cyprus
http://www.intercyprus.com/maps/map-of-ayia-napa-a.jpg

Good online map of Ayia Napa with the hotels & apartments shown - Napa Plaza still shows as Napia Star (No 41 on the map). I can't comment on any apartments as I've only stayed at the Napa Plaza & Napa Mermaid.
:) thanks for that will have a look have been looking at various places and the atlanta santa napa i think its down near the harbour but not sure how close that is to the napa plaza :D
:) hi the map is a great help thanks very much it gives me a better idea :D
Hi,I can recommend the Nestor too,its across the road from the Sancta Napa :tup
jean58 wrote:
:) thanks for that will have a look have been looking at various places and the atlanta santa napa i think its down near the harbour but not sure how close that is to the napa plaza :D

No probs :)

Would say about 5 min walk to Napa Plaza from Sancta Napa, very slightly less from the Nestor.
Another vote for the Nestor, plenty of lifts and a HUGE pool all the downstairs area is very accesible including several ramps at the entrances :tup
:) thanks for every ones help now have to make my mind up :wave:
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.