Cyprus Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Cyprus
If you look on Google earth and zoom right in,some of the hotels are named.Sorry I cant help with hotel names as we stayed in the Nissi Beach area.
This map shows some of the hotels and apartments by number. The numbered list is in the upper right of the page.
so what are the hotels numbers that are next to / around the square where all the main bars / clubs are?

cheers
You need to look in or around F5 no. 7 is the monastry which is at the bottom end of the square...check those hotel/apartments numers in or around that section. F4 is predominantly bar square
Miss_Chief1

F4 is predominantly bar square

That will do nicely, was hoping it would be a nice 10min walk tops from the beach, for some of the hotels im looking at :tup
When you decide on your hotel/apartment check back for reviews - http://www.holidaytruths.co.uk/reviews/cyprus/

Plus ask any questions and/or search the forum for your chosen hotel as it's bound to have been asked before ;)
cheers again, have allready searched and read reviews on a few :tup
and booked nelia beach AI in june £520 for 2, nice

and good old easyjets getting us there for £250
have a good one
try flambe for a lovely steak and the polonesian resteraunt near to it
very tasty
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.