General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
best time to go
6 Posts
No idea sorrry.

Is there a Florida forum you could ask on?

Failing that, maybe a travel agent can advise you. :)
Bonniecharlie . sorry cant help either but it may be any idea to post this question in the america forum or maybe Mark could move it there ;)

Im sure there are a few florida regulars that browse that section . Good luck with an answer
September early October is i'm sure their hurricane season.
I've been in April (too cold to go swimming), been in June (alot warmer, but be prepared around 4pm everyday it hammered down with rain for a hour, in the 70s and not to big a queue in the Parks), Been in July (mmmmmm lovely weather, queues abit longer at the parks).
Been also in early September and we had fine weather (Hurricanes came the day after we came home).
Hope this helps.

Les
Before I was tied to school holidays, I travelled in early May and November. Both very nice, warmer in May. If I had a choice of anytime, I would probably pick May. There will still be a risk of hurricanes in Sept/Oct.
im just back , went on 23rd september, weather was great , couple of dull days with bit of rain , but passed over quickly , longest wait in theme park was bout 15 minutes , would definately go at that time again.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.