Spain - Costa Brava Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Brava.
I was going to ask exactly the same Mark.....only I'd be looking to go from Lloret
going from lloret is fairly painless.
get the bus (L6 if i remember correctly) to blanes where it connects with the train to barcelona.they run every 30 minutes. The whole thing will take about 90 minutes and cost about €7 return. just watch out for the times of the last trains back as they are quite early -around 2200.

going from tossa is a bit more difficult by train, only because you have to get the bus from tossa to lloret, then follow the above.this could make the journey time about 2 hours.
i think, from memory, that buses run every hour from tossa to barcelona, but the train journey is usually more pleasant as the train runs along the coast for much of the way and the views are better.
Echoes what I was going to say. Just make sure you are back EARLY for the bus back, as we got there with a few minutes to spare and the bus had left! Luckily, we got the next one.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.