Flight Only / Airline and Airports

Discussions relating to flight only, airlines and airports.
Corinne76,

There are plenty of price comparison websites such as Expedia, Skyscanner, flightcomparison.co.uk, travelsupermarket.com, and many others. However since they want to fly to BHX, Emiates will probably be favourite as they fly to BHX via DXB. Can they not go from Glasgow returning? Emirates fly back from GLA, but not EDI. They'll have to go via Manchester or London from EDI with many airline options; BA, Qantas, Emirates, Cathay Pacific, Singapore Airlines, just to name a few. The alternative is to go via a euro-hub with KLM / Air France, Lufthansa etc.

Darren
Hi Darren

Thanks for the speedy response. I've now been told that she would like to travel in 'Premium Economy' class or similar. Are there any particular airlines which offer this class at a reasonable price?
Corinne76,

Just shop around and see what's on offer. Bear in mind not all airlines offer premium economy (Y+), some offer economy (Y), business (J) and first (F), not inbetween. You'll pay a few hundred more for Y+ so make sure you check what you're getting for it. You're basically getting a more seat pitch, for example 38" rather than 31". But some airlines offer up to 34" in economy anyway so you have to weigh up the plusses and minusses.

Darren
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.