Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
:D Good one, made me laugh out loud!!!!!
Well said chelsea boy :roll:

Fi
Well said!!! :lol:
  • Edited by Mys123 2007-02-04 08:11:04
I have just heard this on the news and mentioned to my husband how ironic that people cancelled holidays to Turkey and now its on our doorstep.
i thought all birds flew.
jay trip..just disinfect yourself on the way out..lol
bibbs.....turkeys are flightless.........lol
it is ironic though that there isnt the mass hysteria of last year
rather ironic, last year we were told half the world population would be wiped out, now it's here, we are told, in the words of corporal jones " don't panic " chances of contracting bird flu is slim, and carry on eating turkey, eh? kendo
hi chelsea boy,
not the one my x wife threw at me one year,lol.
it had to happen sometime here , acording to the news this morning there is no cause for alarm,and there is no danger to the public, or food chain.thats what every country has said in the past .whos kidding who.

bluepeterno1
its amazing how different things are when its in a country like turkey that tell it how it is and not just saying dont panic :shock:
haha chelsea boy i thought that too.i wonder how many people on forum who lastyear said im not going to turkey because of bird flu ,are now planning to emigrate from the uk :lol:
maverick.......... thats because they followed EU guidelines and the Jandarma went in and isolated the area and shot everything within 24 hours.. they took advice from the EU and WHO on how to deal with the problem............ UK as usual is debating and not acting...... I also notice that the "transmutation experts" have been very quiet...surprise surprise!!!
but last year when this all kicked off in turkey the first out break was canewdon in essex its amazing how it ruinings toursium in turkey but not any eu countries i was in turkey most of the summer with no problems at all but there was no need for any panic as this as you say was all carried out under who recommendations
as i said at the time of the turkish outbreak ,the turkish goverment were up front with everything ,and they handled it exactly as it should have been ,they sorted it , i think the uk goverment should be given the same chance ,they seem to be on top of it just now.on a lighter note for marchmont par. did you hear about the three people found dead in a chicken prosessing factory , the police suspect fowl play :lol: :lol:

bluepeterno1
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.