Spain - Canary Islands - Tenerife Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Tenerife.
Have you seen the rviews from our members here
David - Thanks for transfering me to the right forum, I've clearly already lost the plot in 2007.

Allmen - thanks, yes I have looked at some of the reviews, but was particularly after a comparison from a member who'd been to both hotels.
I can only say that the Bittacora is a fantastic hotel in a great location.

You will have a fab time here and visit some nice bars just outside.
Hi,
We have stayed at the Bitacora and the Vulcano both Springs hotels and across the road from each other.Both are excellent hotels but personally we prefer the Vulcano,however if you are taking children with you the Bitacora would be more suitable.
Sorry can't compare them with La Arena as we haven't stayed there.The area around these hotels is very nice and as said before there are some good bars near by.
we have stayed at the Bitacora many times and absolutely loved it my parents have stayed at the Bitacora and la arena and they prefer the Bitacora so much so we booked to go there in JUne :0) yipee can't wait may even book for oct to :0)
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.