Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
I have never heard of anyone having a Christian marriage blessing in Turkey. I have known a lot pf people who have married there but if they want a blessing they have in done in the UK.
Hi Ade
I do know Icmeler quite well, and do know that it has a christian part of the cemetry there, I have an old work friend buried there so I presume if you can be buried there you can also be married there within the christian faith,
Also somewhere on one of the forums I read that there is a christian minister living in Marmaris who officiates in these occations
Might I suggest that you look on the,Icmeleronline forum I feel sure some one will give you more info!
Regards
Peli
Hi ade try the expats forum there may be some help there.

Bluepeterno1
Hi Ade again!!
RE;- My post above
Ive found it, try this web page I think it might be your answer!!
http://www.marmaris-church.com/home.htm
Please check out their photo-gallery, what a wonderfull intimate experiance they seem to offer
Hope this helps you
Regards
Peli
  • Edited by peli 2008-08-30 19:31:23
Nice one peli ,thats what makes this forum so good.

Bluepeterno1
Thanks Peter
I realy think we should thank the minister and his wife.
In no way am I religious . but those photos touch somethiing in me!!
Peli
hi peli
thank you,thank you, thank you.

i will be contacting the church shortly to see if they can fullfill our dream of a christian blessing and will post on here their answer. as im sure they will be able to help us, i thank you again from both of us :) :) :) :) :)

ade and jo
xxxxxx
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.