Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
:cry OH no what awful news All the very best Bluemoon please call by and let us know how your doing :thanks :thanks
Hya all, had tumour removed and should get the results sometime next week to see if its cancerous, please God its not. I feel like ive been run over by a bus but I suppose it was major surgery. I should of been flying out to my beloved Goa on monday oh how I miss it. Thank you for all your thoughts and prayers xxx
Get well soon and everything crossed that the results are good.

luci :wave
get well soon Bluemoon and my thoughts are with you :thanks
Get well soon! Hope everything works out well for you! :gluck XX
Best wishes Bluemoon.Keep us posted.

Papa
All the very best Bluemoon, keeping everything crossed for you.
Love Fizz :kiss
Good luck with the results, Bluuemoon :gluck
My very best wishes for a speedy recovery :cheers
Just a little update, I have wonderful news my tumour was non malignant so hopefully with a little radiation treatment this awful ordeal will be over, Thankyou for all your best wishes and prayers Anne-Marie xx
Congratulations.Very happy to hear your good news.

Papa
Wonderful news...really pleased for you. :tup
Having gone through a similar trauma this past year with my daughter who was diagnosed with breast cancer I can understand how relieved you are at this wonderful and positive news. Congratulations to you and to your family (who I know would have been worrying equally as much as you). Move on, enjoy life and re-book your holiday and when you return to Goa HAVE A WONDERFUL WONDERFUL TIME!!!!!!!!!! :tup Fizz :kiss
Excellent news. I am so pleased for you. You must be so relieved.

Hopefully you will now be able to return to Goa, but remember that you will now have to declare your surgery to your travel insurance from now on.

luci :wave
absolutely wonderful news Bluemoon, bet your ecstatic cos i know that i would be. hopefully you will be able to book a holiday very soon :)
Great News, Bluemoon! Speedy recovery! :gluck
Good news :pele
Get well soon!

Kath x

Fizzy2 thinking of you xxx
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.