Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
Oh I am so sorry, speedy get well wishes.
Cxx
Sorry to read your post. Hope all goes well, and that will be able to return to Goa in the future.

Good luck. :tup
get well soon Bluemoon and look forward to seeing you at the meets, will save your coffee for you.

Mike
Alll the very best bluemoon, lots of good luck wishes coming your way...we will have a drink for you to wish u well
chilly
All the best and come back and let us know how your are real soon

Sarah
x
Best wishes for a speedy recovery,T.
All the best Bluemoon and hope you have a speedy recovery.
Best wishes and a speedy recovery.

Kath x
Good luck with the surgery.Your health has to come first.

Papa
So sorry to hear this, at least Goa will still be there, more important is your health for you to get there ;)
Best wishes from me, Bluemoon.

Good luck with the surgery, fingers crossed that there'll be no more cancellations and you'll soon be on the mend and looking forward to your next holiday in Goa.
Good luck and best wishes for a very speedy recovery,Goa will wait for you.
Sorry to hear your news. Keep positive and plan a great holiday for when you are better. :)
bluemoon wishing you a speedy recovery, Gel
As every one else has said i hope you get well soon and then when your up to it plan a another holiday when you are fit.
hope all goes well and you recover quickly
best wishes

jane x
OMG, I am so sorry to hear your news Bluemoon - keep thinking about Goa and it will get you through the surgery. Wishing you all the very best for Thursday - you'll be re-booked and flying to Goa again before you know it :tup Get well soon.
Fizz :kiss
Hope all goes well and you have a speedy recovery. Take Care xx
Hope next time we here from you it is better news, Goa will still be there so take care and hope everything goes well for you.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.