Spain - Balearics - Majorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Majorca.
As you probably are aware the flights aren't out yet but having looked at time table there's one from 14th Aug up to 26th Oct so my guess is that there will be.
Hi Glynis. It looks like they only fly on Fridays at around 7.30 pm from August to October. I just wondered if there was likely to be a morning flight in June.
Hi

I am sure that BMI have realeased all there flights for next summer

check on there webiste and if no joy try calling them up - that way you awill haev had the info fromthe horses mouth

But i haev already booked my flights with BMI for summer 2008 - booked them as soon as there flights were anounced which was beginning of September
Hi there. Rang BMI this morning and they could only give me flight times for this year (up to 26 October - the Friday flight was around 7.30 pm). I have tried accessing BMI Baby site and flights for next year only go up to April :(
Hi, I have flown East Mids to Palma with BMIbaby to Palma many times and I am pretty certain that I or my husband have flown on a Friday night outside of the Aug to Oct period. If not, there are many other operators to Palma in that general area. You can fly with Thompson from East Mids or Coventry. We find that the best by a long way is Monarch from Birmingham - I would higly recommend them for professionalism, punctuality and service, and their prices are very competitive too.
thats really weird beacuse i haev already booked my flights with them for next August to Palma nad returnign in September.

How Strange :?
The London Heathrow flights to Palma are out but not the East Midlands ones.
didnt know that - thanks for that though any idea why they release londons dates first
I think that the reason is that you are flying with BMI not BMI Baby although they do offer "tiny" fares. I am flying from Heathrow with them in February mainly because when flights came out for BMI Baby to Palma from East Midlands they were very expensive compared to earlier years and they had reduced the number of flights each week. Now Easy Jet appear to have taken their spare slots, which will make flights again reasonable from East Mids. That said the prices for the winter from BMI Baby are much much cheaper than first released.

Dave :fly
Hi there. Thanks for all comments. Rang East Midlands airport this afternoon. Easyjet and BMI Baby fares from May 08 haven't been released yet.
Airberlin haven't released their stanstead to palma flights. They are normally released by now. The last time I used airberlin I got 4 seats to palma for £190 departing 9 august for 14 nights. Missed the cheap prices last year by a week and the school hols flights at cheap prices had gone. Everybody have caught onto airberlin now and are waiting with their mouse drawn waiting to pounce.
Hi , it appears that Air Berlin will not be flying to Palma from Stansted unless you travel via Germany. It is a great pity as they surely are the best low cost airline ever IMO. we have used them several times at very reasonable cost and with such good service. The downside to Stansted for me is the cost of the parking.

Dave :fly
Try Iberia airlines

flown withthem a few times and they ahev been cheap mind you they are stop over flights stopping at either BArcelone or MAdrid
Hi,
Booked flights with bmibaby for the first time for Aug 08 (3A & 1C to palma rtn £522.00) any coments good or bad about them or any tips

Regards.
We have lots of info and discussion about BMI/BMIbaby in our Airlines & Airports forum ... please click here.

David :wave
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.