Spain - Canary Islands - Lanzarote Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Lanzarote.
Hi GQB :wave: There is a water taxi type boat which goes between Puerto del Carmen and Puerto Calero from the harbour, but I don't have the times I'm afraid. There is also the glass bottomed boat which takes you along the coast and back again from the harbour. I don't know of any other boat trips between the resorts.

The bus times, and routes, are all to cock at the moment because of all the works going on, I'm afraid :(
Thanks, Sue. I presume the best place to go is to walk down to the harbour and see what they have on offer.

What is Puerto Calero like?
Puerto Calero is beautiful, it has a large Marina with loads of expensive boats moored at it and lots of restaurants and bars that you can sit and watch the world go by in by the side of the marina. The water taxi is very reasonable and we always have lunch at least once in Puerto Calero. There is also a dolphin museum there, which is very interesting. And there's the yellow submarine too. Oh, and some designer shops in a wee street behind the resaurants.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.