Greece - Rhodes Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Rhodes.
Hi again Sliema. A few of the tour ops do a Lady Days cruise which calls in a lot of the bays down towards Lindos. Anthony Quinn Bay, Tsambeki, St Pauls and a few others. I've no idea on the costing. We tended to use a car. Prasonissi is a lovely spot, not to miss.

Parky
Hi Sliema2. You might want to look at these websites,

http://www.pallastravel.com/excursions.html
http://www.faliraki-info.com/excurions.rhodes.htm

which will give you an idea of what's on offer. (Pallas travel site includes prices).
Many thanks to you both for the info, it certainly makes interesting reading.

Regards
Sliema2
Sorry to butt in and dont want to appear thick, but if you want to book any of those trips do you have to go into Rhodes town to book or is there facilities at hotels?

We usually end up going with Thomsons and probably paying a lot more, but there are quite a few trips on the list we would like to go on and they look reasonably priced as well.

Thanks Dawn
Dawnlee i think you're staying in Kolymbia?
If so yes, you can book through your rep or hotel. For people staying in or near to Rhodes Town it works out better to pay at the harbour. As you're a bit further out it makes sense to pay the premium of a tour op/travel office as they'll organise your transport to and from town.
Sliema, the other little bay I couldn't think of was Stegna, well worth a visit in it's own right.

Parky

PS it's amazing how these things come to you.
:roll: :roll:
Thanks for the advice Marcuschap, and yes we are staying in Kolymbia, and as we are not drivers it will be easier for us to book at the hotel.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.