Spain - Canary Islands - Tenerife Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Tenerife.
Boat Trips
3 Posts
Sorry to say that most trips have someone being sick but it is still worth taking one as I am sure you will find an area on the boat where you can sit without having to watch them.

It also depends on what you want to see. I was there last June and went on the submarine safari. It is a purpose built yellow sub, air conditioned with plenty of seating.
Nobody was sick either. At the end of the trip you are also presented with a certificate to say you have been. Something fun and different if you have kids, or are a kid at heart yourself. :cheers
Be careful when booking from one of the reps on the front of Porta Colon, they showed us photo's of a luxury catamaran with bar & loads of seating but when it came to it was much smaller with no seating & so full everyone were cramped on the boats netting that forms the deck. The sea was very choppy, loads of people were spewing all over, I was never so glad to see Terra Firma after the 3 hours. But do you know what looking back, I enjoyed it in a masachistic way!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.