Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
Nothing that I've heard of... I'm actually in the UK at present (for a month) so won't know of anything till I get back. I did see the DVD of the film I was in while I was waiting in the airport... I thought about buying it, then decided it might be a bit of a let down.... :?

Are you up for being an extra?
Rob,

Don't mind being an extra in a film... as long as it is not one of those gladiator kind of films and then you have to see the film with a magnifying glass to spot yourself in the crowd... :D

I am in UK too and not in Goa till mid October, and that too for a week"¦ too short a time to take part in a Bollywood film - however, don't mind going to a shoot if there is anything happening around that time.
:offtop (busy tryng to launch my website http://www.hyderagood.com in Hyderabad in October 07). Could we talk about putting your website link in my website and vise-versa... (please pm me)?

What's the name of the film that you were in ... ?

Aj.
Saw two Bollywood film shoots while in Goa in November 2007. One was a South Indian film (Telegu) being shot in Vagator near the cliffs on the right side of the parking lot. The second one was in a posh resort (glass building) between Colva and Benaulim and all the top stars like Kareena Kapoor, Arshad Warshi etc were there, the movie being shot was a sequel of "Golmaal". They stopped us at one corner of the beach probably because they wanted a clean shot of the beach from the resort....
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.