Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
bonjour boutiqe
6 Posts
Ive heard that the bonjour is better this year under the new owners,and refurbished,have a look on http://www.icmeleronline.com reviews on there.
Stayed at the Bonjour in October and couldn't recommend it highly enough! Can't see me staying anywhere else in Icmeler from now on, to be honest - it's wonderful!
The Bonjour is in an excellent location - right in the middle of the square and less than a five minute stroll to the beach.

They offer hotel rooms as well as one & two bedroom apartments.

It's a good 3 star hotel and if staying in the hotel you will be bed and breakfast (with the choice of a full english!!) food is good and they have 24 hour room service as well!! Pool decent size, staff very friendly and air con is included in the price which is an added bonus.

The apartments at the Bonjour are gorgeous and are 4 star. Tea and coffee making facilities are available in every room alongside air conditioning which again is included in the price. Your stay would be self catering but you can use the A la carte restaurant available at the apartments, along with room service.

The two bedroom apartments (the only ones i have used) are fully equipped with washing machines , microwave and all cooking facilities. Maid service daily, and all the rooms have balconies.

Oh and there is a jacuzzi as well!!

Would thoroughly recommend!!
One point i that if the hotel rooms or the apartments are booked either via my website or direct with Ferhat at the Bonjour, the aircon in the hotel rooms is included in the price but the aircon in the 2 bedrooms and the lunge in the 2 bedroom apartments are an extra charge

John
I visited the Bonjour every afternoon for a lounge on there sofa and a cold Efes, Fonzy showed us round and was very helpful, they have been refurbished to a very high standard and are in a great location.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image