Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
we found the pineta ok, entertainment is crap but you are only 5 minutes from the beach( entertainment is excellent along the beach) there are loads of bars and restaurants along the beach.
hope you have a good holiday
Hi brownetts...how many is the price for...Gavin 8)
the price is for 2 adults its in the sunset brochure dont get it mixed up with the pineta park £244 each all inclusive fly at 7pm from manchester but land at 4.40 am .
There are some good deals out there, and Thomas Cook seems to have many of them. Mysister booked herself, hubby and 2 sons aged 15 and 16 so they are classed as adults,into Sundream apartments in Marmaris for just under £800 for 2 weeks from Glasgow the last 2 weeks in May. Thats under £200 each and includes all transfers meals etc. . When you consider airport taxes are expensive as well as fuel supplements I thought this was a great bargain

I have read a few reviews of the Sundream apartment and they seem to be split, some love it some hate it. Has anyone been to these aprtments and if so any thoughts on them

Stewart
Stewart i stayed there last year. Could do with a bit of updating. There were several parties who kicked off about one thing or another but shame on two occasions it was in the early hours of the morning!!!Restaurant Palm court a bit over zealous in getting you to eat there. It was embarrassing hiding :lol: Valentines next door did a much better breakfast and food was much cheaper.Great corner on the other side was good too.
AL321

Thanks for the info. I know where the Great Corner restaurant is and ate in there a few times, good food well priced. This will give my sister an idea where the the Sundream apartments are

A slight dilema here now, my sister does not have access to the internet. Do I tell her about the reviews, obviously some are good some a bad, or just let her make her own opinion of the place when she arrives. maybe if its that bad she come and stay with me and my beter half as we are in Icmeler at the same time

Stewart
thanks brownetts...thats a good price...let us know how it went on your return...have a good holiday...Gavin 8)
Stewart it was clean and that is the main thing. You don't spend a lot of time in your room. It could just do with a bit of updating.The food in the Palm Court was lovely for lunch and an evening meal but breakfast wasn't so good. We had a great holiday so let your sister make up her own mind. It is literally on the other side of the road to Great Corner. Tell her to go the other side to that and try them out as my daughter's fiance is starting a business but he's still trying to decide the name of the bar/restaurant.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.