Spain - Balearics - Ibiza Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Ibiza.
Booked
12 Posts
In no particular order:-

Ibiza Town during the day

Ibiza Town at night

Es Cana Hippy Market

San Antonio during the day (only ;) )

A drive across the Island - North to South.

A drive across the Island East to West.

Santa Eulalia to eat.

Visits to any of the more remote secluded beaches.

Water Park for the kids.

Have a great Holiday :wave:
Great :) We'd already thought about the water park and it doesnt look too bad a drive for a few hours. The hippy market is also on the agenda especially as it will be so close to where we are staying.

The list looks do-able so i will be making notes.

Thank you.

Sarah :)
Sarah,

Just a quick tip - you might find it quicker to walk to the Hippy Market rather than take your car.
The roads in and around Es Cana get snarled up on wednesdays particularly in high season.
It really depends how far out and which side of Es Cana you are on.

John.
Im not sure how far away will be situated. We are staying in a village called San Carlos. No matter, we can always drive so far and walk the rest if it is too far away.

Thanks.

If you are staying in San Carlos then I wouldn't bother with the Wednesday hippy market at Punta Arabi (Es Cana); it's full of cheap old tourist tat that you can pick up anywhere. On Saturdays there is a hippy market at Las Dalias in San Carlos which is miles better and much more authentic.
Thanks for that casperslides. Im making quite a list now of some of the things that I would like to do. Ive added that one.

most of all you must take the day out to Formentera you get the free bus tours with most trips over to the island
go to san antonio bay for an evening.

the kids will love the activities there which range from tramoplines, go karting, karaoke, rodeo bull, bouncy shute, bouncy castles and soft play areas.
:sun2
Ibiza is a beautiful island and has been my fave holiday destination for several years. Hippy Market in Es Cana is a waste of time, it really is full of tack!.
Ibiza town day and night is great. Tour the island as there are some really nice quiet resorts and beaches. Cala Llonga is my favourite place, beautiful and peaceful.
Enjoy, you'll be back!.
:sun
Thanks everyone for taking the time to reply.

I can nearly say its "next month" now (tomorrow I can anyway ;) ). Im so excited.

We have a pre holiday meet up in the next couple of weeks so I will go armed with my suggestions list.

Thanks all.

if you have a few children with you a ride on the mini train is nice, there is one that goes from Es Cana the trip calls into San Carlos. There is one that goes from the town hall in Santa Eulalia that goes out into the counrtyside.

Theres a nice mini golf in Es Cana with a lovely terrace for the adults to have a drink.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.