Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
Booked Up
29 Posts
Brilliant Hulls. Not long for you to wait then. Have a fantastic time :D
Thanks Gemma

Can,t wait as I was working all Christmas and new year
hi hulls...have a good time,we were there in november (sunvillage baga),my point is did you get a bargain
as we are looking to go back towards the end of jan.....thanks...Gavin 8)
Well Hulls you deserve the break even more if you worked right thru the holiday season! :D
Gavin

Paid 950 for the 2 of us flying with my travel not monarch. I thought it was ok as I have been quoted daft prices over the last couple of days
Finally booked! going on the 4th feb from manchester with first choice with premier seats staying at the marinha dourada for 2 weeks and paid 650 each is this a bargain?? :fly
I think you got a bargain. Less than what we paid so i don't want to talk about it.

Paul
hya paul wasnt rubbing your nose in it :oops: i'm just a bargain hunter!!! i just found all the late deals expensive this year and it was cheaper to fly premium than in star class :?: when do you go :fly
Prices seem to be a lot more expensive this year and there seem to be very few last minute deals outside of Europe. First Choice seem to have really bumped their prices ( and not just for Goa).We have switched to Thompsons this year for the first time in many years.
You would expect quite a few bargains what with the dollar exchange rate and the VISA problems at the beginning of the season but it doesn't seem to be the case.
As for how much individuals have paid for their hols, you always have to say that if you were happy with the price when you booked it why should that change. Don't you just hate those people who can't wait to tell you that they only booked the day before and paid next to nothing !( and I'm not having a go at you Bluemoon, I think you got a pretty reasonable deal there by the way)
Just printed my HT luggage labels off to go with my wristband. No one will be in any doubt that I belong to HT
Hullsmoggy i also printed my luggage labels off yesterday so thats two of us that will be noticed,to gether with our wrist bands..Happy holidays.
Just a little note about 'good late deals' .

Ive been checking around different websites, even though i have already booked, and there arent any late deals.

One particular flight i wanted with mytravel has been fully booked, luckily i managed to get seats.
Hullsmoggy you're out there well before me i'm going in march.A few more sleeps for you and you're away..
Sleeps you have only just come back,now that is greedy :lol:
Yes, but Sleeps just couldnt resist meeting all her friends again that she met in November ...... :wink: :lol:
Bluemoon, we fly out on Mon 21st Jan on fc with a cabin upgrade. We booked up in May because I wanted to make sure we got the seats we wanted. I'm happy with what we paid (about 200 quid more than you :cry )
never mind, can't wait for next Sunday(staying at a hotel in Manchester to start the the holiday)

Paul
Have a great holiday hotxbun :sun2
Have a great time Hotxbun. Say hello to all my friends at Lagoa Azul, in particular, the older security man in the evening, we called him Mr Calcutta (he came from there). A lovely man, all the staff were very nice tho.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.