Tour Operators and Travel Agents

Discussions regarding Tour Operators and Travel Agents
I would think it would be i room all you can do is go through process on line at the end it shoud state 2 people and total if it does not just click cancel.

Have you tried a DIY holiday doing it yourself booking flights then acc separate ? :D
My local travel agent told me to avoid Goldtrail.

I think that itself says it all.
When it says how many units do you want it means rooms.
Just type in 1 in the units section, I have used Goldtrail on many many occasions, Accomadation they provide isnt the Hilton remember, I dont care about the Accomadation as I only sleep in it and Im only in it for a week, If you are worried about this in Particular look at all the reviews posted in the Hotel reviews section, With goldtrail you get what you pay for, No one can compete on price with them also.
There is a forum on Goldtrail under Tour Operators and Travel Agents. Opinions are very mixed!
thank you all , as always

and to the op that said your travel agent said avoid ...could there be other reasons for that :wink:
I have used G.T. twice.
I can't say they are good or bad.
They just get the job done.
Just got back this morning !
No hitches, but a long day traveling back.
If your fussy with your accomadation then dont use G/trail you will find plenty information on the hotels goldtrail use in Turkey read them then make your own mind up, If you arent like I am use them and you will find you will get a bargain, I agree with uk_vette They get the job done.
we booked the turk hotel in the end , and that hotel seems to have a decent reputation
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.