Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Hope I didn't offend you, Dazbo5 :oops: Wouldn't want to put you into an incipient spin! :shock:

It's just that I've spotted plane-spotters at some of the airfields I've flown to in the past, and thought you might be one too. :P

I suppose with all the heightened security, it's much harder for you to get a good vantage point?

Have you thought about flying yourself?

Strawberry
Hope I didn't offend you,

Course you didn't, sorry if it seemed that way. It's just that spotters note down the registrations and try and note them all down, we take photo's and supply aviation magazines, the media etc. It's a bit like spring and mineral water really :rofl

I suppose with all the heightened security, it's much harder for you to get a good vantage point?

At present, there is no problems viewing aircraft around UK airports. Heathrow has been effected slightly but nothing major. Regulars are actually welcome and we've been issued with phone numbers to report suspicous activity to the local security services / police. Why let a bunch of mindless idiots spoil the enjoyment of people.

Have you thought about flying yourself?

I've had a couple of lessons but need to win the lottery or sell a few (a lot!) more photo's before I can carry on and get my PPL, a princly sum of £7,000 and £120 an hour to hire the aircraft afterwards.

Sorry, we're going :offtop here. To get back on track, I just think that Sodium concentrations in some bottled waters compared to other brands is negligable really compared to what some foods contain. To not drink a certain brand because of the Sodium content then go out for a meal and sprinkle salt on your chips makes it a meaningless issue.

Darren
just a thought, buy any bottled water, and boil it, that should deffo make it safe!
Boiling it won't remove the sodium.
thanks for the replies, il stick to the health advice given on health care sites,as for salt on chips :lol: ive never used salt on food or cooked with it for at least 5yrs,and would not even think of using salt or sugar in a babies diet,i think we seem to be going off topic here,thanks again strawberry for understanding my dilema and answering xxx jan
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.