Spain - Canary Islands - Tenerife Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Tenerife.
:D Kazz is right there, noise should not be a problem, I would stick to what you have asked for,(Then you wont have too far to walk!!), our room on second floor was really quiet, the main road is situated at the front of the entrance into the hotel, so you wont be anywhere near this. Plus the corridoors are carpetted, so another plus!, regarding the noise!

Enjoy!!!

BBB
Just realised could have saved another 30 euros with winter sunshine hols... :( Ah well glad to have it booked. Thanks so much for all your help. Cant wait to go now. :)
Hi BBB & Sunworshipper

Could you please tell me what the e-mail address is for the Bougaville as I seem to be having a bit a trouble finding it.

Thanks
Marie
:D Hi Pedperson

bouganville.playa@iberostar.com

Hope this helps. BBB
:D Hi Sun worshiper

Hate to rub salt in the wounds, but if you had booked with wintersunshine, you would have got a loyalty bonus discount for the next time you book (8%).!

Never mind, prices go up and down all the time, next time you look the price could have gone up!

Have a fab time (Not in the least bit jealous!!!)

Regards, BBB
Has anyone been to this hotel recently, if so how is it, reviews not to great not many recent. We are family 2 adults 20yr old 19yr old 10yr old and 6yr old. Any info would be much appreciated
i live very near it..... ive never stayed there, but a lot of family and friends have..... never heard a bad word about it...... ive eaten there though, and food is ok !!!!!
Hi CM

I was there last march- havent had a chance to write up a full review as have been really busy but it is a nice hotel- the standards are very good, and the food is excellent. The only small problem I had is I personally found the location a bit out of the way of the area that is my favourite in that part of Tenerife- ie down near the conquistador. However it is very walkable.

Down near the Bouganville there is a good few karaoke bards and that also a big shopping centre so you might find all you need there. The hotel I cant really fault to be honest and it is very near the sea. any other help just ask..
Thanks to you both for replies, we were in teneriffe in march stayed in Adeje gran can you tell me if this hotel is near the gran, and are the rooms fair size
To be honest not sure re your query on the Gran hairy hamster probably better placed to answer that one.. however re the rooms- yes I think the rooms are fine size not huge size but big enough for us.
Enjoyed our third stay at this hotel last week. I always said I wouldn't go to the same place more than once but we always have such a great relaxing time here. It is a well-run hotel in a very good location - a stroll of 10-15 minutes takes you in one direction to Puerto Colon Marina with its many bars and restaurants or in the opposite direction to Veronicas and Starco for the serious nightlife. The hotel is built high up and the pool area has magnificent views out to sea and across the resort. There are also bars, restaurants and shops on the doorstep. The rooms and public areas are spotless and the restaurant is very good - there is plenty to suit every palate. I have also stayed at the Bitacora and Vulcano and I would say that these have the edge over the Bouganville but then they are more expensive. You would be very unlucky (or extremely fussy!) to not enjoy your stay at the Bouganville.
thanks again for the replies. good to hear from d/dimple who has been recently if availability still there think we will give it go. Its not till august but will put in a review on return.
Hi,

After reading the reviews on this hotel I have booked a 2 week stay starting Tuesday 31st July. What I am wanting to know is are the hair dryers ok in the rooms ie are they hair dryers or boxes attached to the wall with a nozzle that blows out hot air??? As I dont really want to take a hairdryer with me if I can help it only got 15kgs luggae allownce for 2 weeks!!!

Any help any one???

Gill x
:D Hi gill - the hairdryers are box's attached to the wall in the bathroom, - there is a small plastic chair/stool in the bathroom which you can sit on, in front of the large bathroom mirror to dry your hair (So no standing, - if you dont want to!) - got to say I only used it once, preferred my own, as it had more power!

Enjoy, BBB
Ah right Thanks I will have to pack my travel hair dryer then!!!!

Gill x
Hi looking at staying in the Bouganville in the next couple of months and just wondering what the dress code is for the restaurant. We are a family 2 adults & 1 child.
as far as im aware as long as you are clothed then your ok..... in other words tops on at all times!!!!!...... never actually stayed there myself, but i do pop in for breakfast every now and again!!!! :shock:
thanks for that, might bump into you at sometime for a beer or two.
I was looking at this hotel in Thomson's brochure the other day...
I thought it said, gentleman in long trousers, and no sleeveless shirts...

I remember it because I wondered if they meant men had to wear long sleeved shirts...but decided they meant - no vest t-shirts........

hope I've got the right hotel..... :oops:

somebody please correct me if I'm wrong...it was the Iberostar Bouganville in Adeje
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.