Bulgaria Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Bulgaria
Hi Nicole,

The Albena website states in its "Other sports" section that there is a bowling hall with 12 alleys - can't help on its location; Tonyt may be able to give you more information.

Baldur
Nicole, just in from cricket, The Bowling Alley lies between the two roads leading to Bus Station from Centre. it is opposite the Post office, another land mark is the coach Parking Area, used by workers transport, also visible is the Temperature and Clock display, have not been in for a couple of years, but was very cheap, make sure you have flatish shoes on as none are provided. Ref other business, was unable to get a definite answer on opening, fancy both of you landing at Varna within 5 mins of each other. Cheers Tonyt
Thanks for that Tony,

I vaguely recall seeing it now - it's the next building down from the 'Brigantina' (Detski Lager/Childrens' Camp), if you're walking from the bus station down the road past the 'Gorska Feya' villas isn't it?
Yes it is, almost opposite your favourite cash point. Cheers. Tonyt
Thanks for your reply. Glad you told us about the shoes as you automatically think they are provided. Only 6 days to go. My grandson is so exited I dont know how his mum will get him to school this week.

Did you notice if the Druzba had opened now. It surely must have done by now.

Nicole
Still in doubt when I left, will get an e-mail away tomorrow for you. Tonyt
Thanks Tony

Getting a bit worried now. Who would I get in touch with. What email address would I need? I would not mind if we got put in the same hotel that you did. How did you find out that the hotel was closed before you went.

Nicole
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.