Egypt Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Egypt.
:think Assuming this is a genuine post :?:

Basicly, i want to know just how... 'slutty' the place is?
like, is there alot of cheap strip clubs? how many people do you think are actually going just for sunbathing and site seeing? etc etc.

You can be rest assured that Egypt as a muslim country certainly isn't the place to go for 'slutty' style entertainment, and yes the tourist do go for the sunbathing, sightseeing etc etc
The reason you can't find what your looking for is the fact that it is not available there!

However on a personal note and I hope you don't mind me saying, your post highlights a huge distrust and lack of faith in your relationship with your boyfriend, perhaps that is something that you should try and get some help with rather than worry about his holiday to Egypt.
i was asking for information not judgment. i love my boyfriend and i trust him. i just wanted to know what he is going to be walking into.
yes this is a genuin post, thanks for your help... i guess.
I agree with Graham, depending which part of egypt your b/f is going to he will experience different things. Sharm normally is for the nightlife obviously at night and goes on to all hours, but £20 to get into, the first drink free. There are alot of clubs etc, but mainly will be occupied by not just the English but Italians, Germains, swiss, Dutch etc. Even though Egypt is getting more popular, there isnt alot of English unless you go in your own group. Mainly it is friend/families and couples.
If going to Luxor/Cairo this the the place where all the main site seeing is.

None of the places are 'slutty', in fact Egypt mainly has more men possibly than woman due to the fact that women stay at home to be a 'proper' wife. Except for the tourists.

If your b'f or yourself was looking for Falaraki or club 18/30 type holiday then Egypt certainly isnt for you. As Graham explained it is a muslim country , and we respect their culture. I hope that helps.

Michelle.
The only worry I would have was if my boyfriend was going to a hotel full of stunning young Russian women!
:rofl I forgot them jay

We were on the roof top bar with a blanket round us at night in November.

These Russian girls had hardly anything on downing down vodkas and smoking Shisha pipes like no tomorrow !

They don't feel the cold and Vodka is like water to them.

Good old Russians, they give you a good time, great if your single :think

Not in a sluttly way of course :cheers
The barmen in the Conrad used to look forward to the afternoons when they got up on the pool bar and danced! In their very brief bikinis of course. :rofl
The only worry I would have was if my boyfriend was going to a hotel full of stunning young Russian women!

:rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl
Jay Trip wrote:

:rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl So true. Where on earth do they get all those fantasticly beautiful high heeled shoes to toter about on when wearing their bikinis. Looks like Miss World did donkeys years ago. (really dating myself now).

Never saw any Egyptian women.
I do with the elderly Russian chaps would refrain from wearing nut-huggers on the beach though! :duh

There certainly were plenty of stunning looking Eastern European women both times I've been to Sharm. Made me dead jealous I can tell you!
Oh no!!!!

My husband has just decided to ditch our holiday and rebook Egypt,on his own!!!!

Please tell him you're joking!!! :cry :cry
In that case does anyone fancy coming on holiday with me? He's paying!!!
its even worse when your snorkelling round a really nice bit of brain coral ,and suddenly theres a couple of topless russian women beside you ,got the piccies somewhere :tup :yikes :yikes :yikes
Sorry............
Alexappleton85,please don't take offence,we are only joking.It was a strange question and nobody knows whether the original question was serious.We really believe that most tourists go for the weather,historic sites and friendly people,not for topless women of any nationality.T.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.