Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
I haven't heard anything, but I hope Fusion doesn't move as it is our favourite restaurant. I know this is selfish but we stay in Majorda and we like to eat there at least 6 times during our two week stay.
Fusion is still in Majorda and Tate's has re-opened under new management.....with a new name and has been advertised as THE place to go in Colva!
Thank you Cocopop. My birthday falls when we are out there, and we shall be eating there to celebrate.
Nothing to do with eating places but I would really appeciate suggestions for accommodation in the Majorda /Utorda area. Last year we stayed at the Galaxy but this year prices were way beyond out reach.
Looking for somewhere with a pool if possible, near to the beach and less than £40ish per night. We would stay maybe a week or so.
Thanks if you can help.Dave
Many thanks for your reply - I too shall be going there to have a celebration. You've made my day!
Thanks for that Sydney... a new site to me !
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.