Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
You are right piglet, you did only ask for advice,and its got out of hand.sorry
Will somebody remind me to put my bins out on Friday only I forgot last time and they only come to empty them once every 2 weeks!! (said he changing the subject) :ghug
I wasn't being unfriendly. Just posting my opinions, in a very humourous way I might add.

It's just a dog btw.

:)
:rofl don't forget to put your bins out on Friday dribyar :thanks

poultonkid and vegasone - no offence taken at all, and I didn't think you were being unfriendly, just honest :D
We all have the right to chose which 'bucket' we drop our coins into.
In my opinion we must remember a good deed is just that, whatever the circumstances.
I would bring all the dogs home from Goa if I could afford to, or at least make sure they were all neutered and fed well :D I would also cure the whole world from poverty and starvation and stop child cruelty etc. etc.
You should make your choice and not condemn others for theirs. :(
And remember ...we cant help who we fall in love with ...be it dog or man

nicole
Nicole
Dogs have more loyalty :rofl
Michelle
so true michelle

nicole x
Does that mean I can come out of hiding now wink: :lol:
Why...what you done pam...lol

nicole
I may have to go into hiding....am trying to hide my previous post from
OH :shock:
lol,

this post has generated a lot of interest!! No-one has said anything on here that I haven't said to myself....... Ah well, 4 weeks and 2 days to go :fly :yipee
I think you should change your ID to 'I lovemygoadog' :love2
Michelle,

'piglet' is the nickname I gave her, cos she had a tail just like one!! :D

Helen
Awww :D but now you say it, I've just realised that you see a lot of them with a curly tail....I wonder why?
Michelle x
I think it's the Goan gene 8)

Helen
Helen
Pink noses are popular too! :wink:
Michelle
Funny isn't it - I've always been a cat lover and never been particularly interested in any dog. I must be going soft :oops: :D
Helen
Thats so weird, I've always been quite afraid of cats (thought they were a bit spooky). My dog is living with my ex and I see her at least once a week, she is a robust yorkie with a lovely character.
Two years ago my OH and I decided to get two kittens...brother and sister and after the initial hissing and spitting (I nearly died of fright) they are now probably the most cosseted cats in the world!
Girl cat is called India and boy is called Tamil Tiger (Tam for short).
We have just had to get a dog flap as Tam is now approaching two stone! He ripped the hinges off the old one :( ...not particularly fat but very tall and paws like baby tigers! ) He is tabby, she is all black and very aloof. :D Nowadays I wonder why the hell I was scared of them! Love them both to bits!! Sorry got a bit carried away there :shock:
Michelle
Holiday Truths Forum
Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.