Australia, New Zealand and South Pacific

Discussions regarding holidays in Australia, New Zealand and the South Pacific region.
1. Malaysian Airlines. 5* airline with 34" legroom. You will have a stop in Kuala Lumpur. Some people recommend Emirates though you would then have 2 stops.

2. Virgin Blue or Jet Star, you can also fly with Quantas but their flights are usually more expensive.

3. I paid around £875 when I flew with Malaysia two years ago. You can probably get cheaper flights but not as much legroom.
hi Parky
In Australia we have three carriers 2 no frills and Qantas that give you a meal Virgin and Jetstar you have buy your snack meal to get prices of all flights at differant times try
http://www.travelthere.com
They all differ at times of day and days
Go to the websites of the internal carriers in Australia. We had an email just yesterday from one of them offering 1 flight at full price and the next one for 3 dollars. Last year we booked quite a few BOGOFree with Virgin by booking them from UK before we went (when they advertised the offers) Just went to the websites every week.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.