General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
My favourite view has got to be Bamburgh at sunset.

http://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u180/bettyboop2007_album/BestHolidayEverSeahouses2007241.jpg

Took loads more but I havn't uploaded them yet. I just love it up Seahouses. Saving up for a caravan.
we stay at my aunties caravan at swarland and go to seahouses quite regularly it is beautiful, that is a fab photo. we only live 45 minutes down the a1 but it feels like another world once we get to the caravan and percy woods!!! lindsay
We spent the first week of our honeymoon at Wasdalehead so the western Lake District is a special place.
My favourite place in the UK is the East Neuk of Fife. My in-laws have a cabin there and we escape there with a pile of videos, some books and a box of Lego several times a year. Hubby took some great photos last October but I can't work out how to attach one (too late and too much wine!).
I love the Lake District, but I also love Scotland. I believe next week they are featuring St Ives in Cornwall which is my most favourite seaside place even including abroad (when you get the good weather) It's so beautiful. Very hard to choose a favourite out of these 3.
Has anyone noticed the colours on the programme seem unreal??

as if they've been enhanced?

is it my imagination? :?
What a lovely photo Cazz.

I enjoy the view along the East Lothian coast of Scotland from North Berwick/Dunbar right the way up to Edinburgh.

Lincoln cathedral lit up at night is always pretty.

Flamborough head..

Views from our house over the fields and the canal on a frosty/snowy morning..

Britain really is beautiful if you think about it. Just a shame about the weather though!
Quite enjoy the programme and have been to or near most of the places so far 8)
Prog 1 I thought was clear cut and would have voted for the Seven Sisters view.
Prog. 2 a bit more difficult couldn't really decide so would probably have voted for London just so there would be a bit more variety in the final :)

I wonder why they don't announce the winners don't suppose they already know whose in the final after all these phone in scandals :shock: :lol:
Bamburgh Castle got my vote last night 8)
Oh yes, Bamburgh, glad it got a mention,it got my vote too, love photographing up there, especially at sunset. Just got back from Seahouses again, was very busy up there today.

http://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u180/bettyboop2007_album/BestHolidayEverSeahouses2007183.jpg

as you can probably tell. :lol:
Nice photo cazz 8)
I reckon the final will be a fix: 1 cityscape 1coastal and 2 inland views :)
going to Seahouses this weekend to go Scuba Diving with the seals. can't wait and i intend to get as many scenic photo's as i can...
The view from my window of Loch Lomond and the ben, it is beautiful in summer as well as winter with the snow over it. Scotland is beautiful
bound to agree with Justval :lol:

also Flamboro head is a good choice
Have fun, justval, took photo's of the seals too, but I'll not bore you all with them. They were putting on a show for us as we sailed past them.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.