Indian Ocean inc. Maldives/Mauritius & India Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in India and Indian Ocean.
Hi Katie

I came back from Kuredu yesterday on honeymoon, however stayed in the O' Beach villa but there are works being done to the beach bungalows and I have to say they look pretty good. New bathrooms, interior etc. (had a peak through when no one was looking!). If you try and ask for the ones behind the O'Beach villas more towards the golf course end these are the ones I saw...
I think as well you will will be allocated the Bonthi restaurant at the main centre which is really nice, sandy floors and right by the beach.
You will have a great time anyway- such a magical paradise. It looks better in reallife than the photos!

I hope this is enough info. let me know if you need more!

have a great time

Rachel
Hi Rachel,
Thanks for the reply (and welcome to holiday truths!)
Hope you had a great honeymoon!
Thats good news then, hopefully they will all be getting done and they will be really nice!
Did you happen to upgrade to the 'gold AI' and if so was it worth it, or any info or thoughts on that score????
Thanks again
Katie.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.