Malta and Gozo Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Malta and Gozo.
bus timetable
11 Posts
I was looking for a bus from Buggiba to Armier bay. I can't seem to find it on here, can anyone help?

PS, still not found my screwdriver but found the remote control off a TV we binned 5 years ago, a pair of broken sunglasses and a pencil sharpener!!!
Buggiba to Armier Bay - do any buses actually go to Armier Bay ?? - all I can think of are the buses to Cirkewwa, and get off just before reaching Cirkewwa ? if so you would have to walk the last 1/2 mile
I'm happy to say I'm wrong - bus 50

http://www.atp.com.mt/atp/servlet/ControllerServlet?action=publicBusRouteTimes&busRouteId=79

Route 50

however,
1. Mon-Sat it leaves from Mellieha Bay (Sunday from Valletta)
2. Summer only - 16th June to 30th September
Thanks Mark, where would we be without you?
sunbathing at Armier Bay, waiting for the next bus on June 16th ?? :D
Don't rely too much on this service. I have never seen it running :(
Hi there, to save having to wait for buses, fight for seats and even worse try and get a 'return' bus ( we never seem to find the right times for our return trips and end up waiting ages in the hot sun :que , we have decided to hire a car for 10 days, Setting off tomorrow and there will be a meeting of Charliegirl and Lorna at the Cactus bar. See you all when we come back and I will definately NOT be writing a report!
Dave the holidaymaker is off on his hols this week too, so have a great time Dave
Say hello to Paul from me and beware of pulling a muscle if you play on the wii console in the Cactus bar!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.