Spain - Canary Islands - Lanzarote Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Lanzarote.
Hi do you mean Arricife?

We got a bus from PDC last year to Costa Teguise, which pass by/through Arricife, so you should see buses with either Arricife or PDC on at most bus stops. Not sure where the bus station is in Costa Teguise but we got off when the driver said he was going no further! Wasn't a bus station though.

As for prices I cant remember exactly what it was, but it was not very dear at all and a good price for us, so to Arricife it wouldnt cost much at all.

Taxi may be more but will e quicker. Arricife is near to Costa Teguise.

Apologies after all this if there is a place called Arrietta and I've babbled on about Arricife!! :que

Jan
Thanks for the info but yes there is a place called Arrieta :tup Its on the North East coast about 20km from Costa Teguise on the LZ1. It has great waves there!! I know there is a bus stop there but not sure if buses run directly from C. Teguise.
:cheers
Hi
There is some bus timetables here. I haven't looked at them so don't know about getting to Arrieta but you might find it helpful.

http://www.arrecifebus.com/index.php?option=com_frontpage&Itemid=1
i think you can get a bus from tahiche to arrieta,you can get the bus to tahiche (it goes on to famara,) from costa,it stops near playa bastian opposite fat larry's diner,and runs every 2 hours, i think on the hour? but the tourist info would help you with this.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.