Spain - Canary Islands - Gran Canaria Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Gran Canaria.
busy in march
3 Posts
trasjohno

My friend has been to Puero Rico in march and said it was busy ish ,I think its because of the euro etc but wasnt quiet,mainly scandis were there as its there time of year to go,she also visited playa del ingles and that was about the same if not a touch busier.

If it was me I would go to Puerto Rico but that because I like it there :) ,going back in september and it can't come quick enough
i been gran canaria inmarch for past two yrs in playa del ingles and it was very quiet bars were empty busiest place was yumbo centre but once you been yumbo once you have seen it all kasbah centre was dead and irish centre not much better , the weather was lovely though hope that helps , having said that im still going in march 2011 but the night life doesnt bother me but i am a young 47
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.