Spain - Canary Islands - Gran Canaria Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Gran Canaria.
hi ive been to gran canaria 3 times in a row in march i find it very quiet and bars quite empty weather has always been great and as that is what i go for the emptyness of bars doesnt bother me , there are quite a few ppl milling around but pdi is so big they are spread out therefore not filling the bars hope this helps
tezmand
thanks for the reply, still considering which canary island to go. dont mind it being quiet so long as me and hubby are not to only two in the bar. weather is the main factor.
have you ever stayed in gran canaria in early october my son and his girlfriend are wanting to go there about the 3rd for 10 nights. will it still be busy then and will the weather be good then.
regards tracey
hiya yes i was in gran canaria in march 2010 and october 2010 but it was 2th oct til 3 rd nov weather was fantastic but again it was same as march hotel was fullish but bars were empty my saving grace on a night is the computer room in hotel saved me from being bored , but then again i am 47 i love to have a walk after dinner and a couple of drinks but no where was busy except the yumbo centre that is heaving but it depends wether you feel at home there as it is the gay centre and you do see some interesting sights lol feel free to ask if you want to know anything . i stopped at hotel eugenia victoria they have a underground spa that is out of this world , i ususally go with my daughter who is 18 she enjoys thebreak but wouldnt go there with her friends at least not in march or october hope this helps
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.