Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
I cannot give you definite answers regarding availability and prices. There is a supermarket in Oludeniz named Azda. You are not a million miles from Hisaronu which has another supermarket named Migros.

I would be very surprised if you could not find baby food in Azda and amazed if you could not find it in Migros.
Hi, Yes they do sell baby food in Olu Deniz, it was slightly dearer than at home, also baby yogurts and fromage frais, my daughter also used mashed fruit, and veg from the restaurants.
When I lived in Turkey when my daughter was a baby there was not much of a range of baby food, especially main courses so I used to make my own. You can easily get baby yogurts and fruit purees plus dried ceral and baby biscuits. When you are eating out ad a bout you can also get restaurants to make up some boiled veg to mash up and depending on how old your babay is you can give her little bits from your plate too.

You can alos get nappies and wipes easily so you don't need to take your own.

Make sure you do take your baby suncream though as it isn't so widely available out there.

Kedi
if you need anything for baby don't waste your luggage allowance they have everthing nappies milk sma and milupa, bottles dummys etc
if you need equipment then check out
http://www.travel-tots.co.uk/productrange.html

http://www.hisaronu.co.uk/traveltots/index.htm
:sun2
Our grandaughter came with us to Turkey last year,she was 10 months old,at the large supermarkets,ie Migros,we could only buy jars,packets of desserts,no dinners,nappies,wipes etc no problem,we could only find jars of dinners in the odd minimarket,expensive,about 8 lira.Baby milk was only Aptimil.
That's a good link Maverick but does anyone kow of any places like that that hire in Icmeler/Marmaris?
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.