EX-Pats and Owners Abroad

Discussions for EX-Pats and owners abroad or those who are considering this idea.
Buying in Jaen
4 Posts
i have bought a house in Alcala la Real, in Jaen, there are quite a few brits in the area including builders and estate agents who may be able to help you, although itd be better if u could make spanish friends and get builders etc through recommendation as i made the mistake of going with a builder just because he was english, lets just say, shoddy work and eastern european builders.
I too would be interested to hear from anyone who has a bit of experience at building/renovating in a predominantly spanish area.
Hi, I¡m new here and have just seen this post. I'm married to a Spaniard and live in a small village Villardompardo in Jaen. I have been here for 18 years and if you need any help let me know and I will try to help.

We have done some great restauration on our house, with local builders, both reliable and reasonable. So drop me a line if I can be of help to you or anyone who needs advice in general on Jaen.
Lea
hi, looking for loads of information, lol, got a house which requires some building work then modernisation inside, would like to know what the laws are regarding planning etc in the region, do u need to submit architect drawings?, recommend any good builders?
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.