EX-Pats and Owners Abroad

Discussions for EX-Pats and owners abroad or those who are considering this idea.
Bill and Carol glad you have found this site and please read all the buying in Turkeys threads you will find them enlightening.
Thanks for the welcome Bryn, have been reading loads. Lots of useful advice. But desperate to hear if anyone knows anything about Sun Park appartments near Turgetries and Gumusluk, also the surrounding area, as seriously considering buying here. Thanks
Hi
Dont know your place, but we have a place at Gumusluk.
I can tell you that the drive from Gumusluk to Turgetreis is terrific, so I am sure it will be lovely for you

Geoff and Olya
Hi Bill & Carol,
We bought a place in Turgutreis, i wish we could help but just passed Kadikalesi on the way to Gumusluk, we love visiting there each time we are over .Try The Turkish Living forum there is a few members on that forum who have bought nearby and they might have some info that would help.
cheers Dallas
Again, we can't help with any info about Sun Park. The area is fantastic though. We have bought in Gumusluk and also really love Turgreties. With Sun Park being in between the two, if you are happy with the apartment, you probably couldn't go far wrong.
Hi everyone!

Thanks for all your replies and help. We are going to buy on this complex. Really excited now!!
Hi Bill & Carol
Nice to see fellow scousers on board.We have also bought in the Gumusluk area, Dont know the exact place you mention, but as the other replies have said, I am sure you will love the whole area. We feel its got something for everyone.
Good luck.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.