EX-Pats and Owners Abroad

Discussions for EX-Pats and owners abroad or those who are considering this idea.
Post and email address deleted. Please correspond by PM if you'd like to promote your business.

Thanks

Bawbee
freemad
we looked at some apartments in the Turgetries area last week.
we were told that Mandalici Properties are reputable (by locals).
prices for the two complexes we looked at were....from £45000-2 bed-1 bath-75sq mtr and £55000 fro similar but a bit smaller.
these were the Swan residence apts and the Tamer residence apts.
We were not overley impressed at prices versus size so gave it a miss.
We did see some beatifull ones near Gomusluk, approx 3 klm, these started at 65k and were about 90 sq mtr, had magnificent views from the cliff tops( right on the edge) but we felt they were a bit too far out i.e one dolmus from bodrum to gomusluk and then hop on the Yalkavak dolmus for the next bit and finish with a 1klm walk.
if you want details on any of these PM me and I will see if I can scan the brochures to you. Incidentally the ones at gumusluk are being built by a Turkish man and his English wife, so communication is easier.
del
A Scottish couple with offices in Gumbet and UK have off plan properties for sale also, in Gumusluk which is a beautiful area, we bought there ourselves just a couple of weeks ago. The Dolmus direct from Gumbet took just 20 minutes and was a lovely ride scenery is breathtaking.
The two new projects about to be released
in Gumusluk - one is a small exclusive development of four apartments
with communal pool and path to the beach. The best feature for many
will be that they are on the flat and just a minutes walk from the main
coastal road and transport links to Gumusluk, Yalikavak and Bodrum.
This will appeal to people wanting something exclusive with everything close to hand and private path to beach. The apartments will be two bedroom high quality build from only £58,500 - similar apartments not so close to beach and up steep hills are approx £62-64k on larger less exclusive developments in the area.
I can put you in touch with the agents if your interested, we found them to be excellent and gave us the best of information.
Just PM me if you want more information ok. Best of luck with your search...........! Tina
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.